Estate Probate, Wills & Trusts

I can assist you with your simple estate planning needs.  I am also experienced in probating estates and will be glad to discuss any questions with you.  As with all matters, my initial consultation is always free.  

Care & Protection Cases

I accept appointments to represent children and parents in the Massachusetts Juvenile Court in matters involving requests by the Massachusetts Department of Children & Families to obtain temporary custody of children, to terminate parental rights, and/or to dispense with parents' consent to the adoption of their children.  If you have questions about such matters, please call me.  

Practice Areas

Workers Compensation

If you are injured at work, chances are you are entitled to be compensated for a percentage of the wages you lost while you were out of work.  You will also likely be entitled to compensation for medical expenses you incurred as a result of the workplace injury.   Workers compensation does not provide any amounts for pain and suffering.  The workers compensation insurer for your employer pays my fee if we are successful.  There is never any payment out of pocket from you to me.




"Law is nothing else but the best reason of wise men applied for ages to the transactions and business of mankind."   Abraham Lincoln

Landlord/Tenant Law

If you are a landlord, the law requires that you use the Courts to regain possession of your unit from a tenant who fails to pay rent, breaks the material terms of their lease, or otherwise refuses to leave voluntarily.  If the tenant receives a housing subsidy, there are sometimes additional steps required before you can regain possession.  I  have experience advising landlords in matters of this sort and successfully representing them at trial.   My rates are reasonable and are normally billed by the hour.